Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Husband Is Amazing!!

What is his name? Roger Alan Mar

How long have you been married? 2 Years and 10 months

How long did you date? 3 1/2 months, got engaged on Valentine's Day and 2 1/2 months later got married.

How old is he? 25

How old are you? 22

Who eats more sweets? Me fo sure!!

Who said "I love you first"? I have to say he did, but that doesn't mean he meant it then since it was like a week after we started dating...I believe he really meant it a few weeks before we got engaged.

Who is taller? Him - I definitely couldn't see myself marrying anyone shorter than me!! That may be fine for some couples but it just WEIRDS me out!!

Who can sing better? Me of course..haha yeah right..I think he sings pretty good since he learned on his mission..I used to love it when he'd sing to me when we were engaged!

Who is smarter? I would say we are both smart in different areas so that really evens us out because whenever we need help with something we just ask one another.

Who does the laundry? I do, even though he always says he wants to do his own I usually end up doing it because he never finds time to do it.

Who does the dishes? Well when we lived on our own they didn't get done that often and we usually took turns, but since we live with my parents I am usually the one to do them if no one does them...which means I do them every day!!

Who pays the bills? Me. I'd rather me see the money!

His guilty pleasures? Buffalo Wings, Popcorn with hot sauce and lime juice, ESPN, Movies of any sort pretty much, and XBOX 360.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch every now and then, but it usually matters when I'm pregnant because I never want to climb over him to get to the door because I have to pee too bad to do that so I need to have a straight shot to the door!!

Who mows the lawn? My sister.

Besides you, who is his best friend? Chris, Cameron, Michael, and Jimmy...not just one!! He considers these guys to be like his brothers!!

Who cooks dinner? Me or my mom!

Who drives? He does- says I make him nervous even though my dad says I am the best driver besides him in our family!

Who is more stubborn? I'd have to say we both get really stubborn and always think the other is wrong when we want to be right.

Who kissed who first? It was four days after he got home from his mission so of course I wanted to lay one on him..I just had to wait an hour before he decided it was okay and he really wanted to kiss me!! He knows I'm hot...okay maybe not right now but I used to be!

Who asked who out first? If that's supposed to mean officially dating then we were never official until we got engaged! Roger wanted to date around but never did...I guess there wasn't anyone more interesting besides the fact we were with each other 24/7 practically!!

What was your first date? I guess if you consider me feeling pressured to invite him over for Sunday dinner than it was Sunday dinner with my family followed by a movie and then we made out while Chris slept!! GOOD TIMES!!

Who proposed? He did. I am all about the old fashion way of letting the man decide when it's time even if I knew he was the one the moment I kissed him!!


Who has more friends? I would say we both have a lot of friends...and know a lot of the same people because we went to the same high school.

Who has more siblings? He does...5 siblings!!


Who is more sensitive? Definitely me...atleast Roger doesn't ever let me know how he's feeling...which is hard because I wish he'd just tell me and not try to be so manly sometimes...I can't always read his mind!!

Who wears the pants? I would have to say Roger, but I do tend to get my way when I beg..

What is your favorite thing about him? The fact that he loves his kids so much. I remember when we had Ethan and how much he loved him, but I didn't remember it as vivid until Aliana was born and I saw that same look again with the tears in his eyes. Our family means everything to him. I also love that he wants to be a good provider for our family so he is working his butt off for school and really trying to decide what he wants to do for the rest of his life!! A career is a big decision. I'm lucky I only chose Business because it's a broad degree. I can't see myself only being happy with one job the rest of my life!! I love the way he looks when he has had a haircut and is shaven because he just looks so clean cut and younger too...like I remember him from High School. I used to think he was so HOT...and STILL do!! Haha..I love you Roger!



TAG: Stephanie, Kellie, AubRee, Amber, Kristina, Krystin, Stacey, and Lydia

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh fun facts! You should do the tag that I have on my blog spot... It's fun to learn!!