Monday, August 6, 2007

Ethan

Bubbles!!!!

Today we decided to see how Ethan would react to bubbles! At first he didn't know what to think and then he started trying to catch them! After a while he got tired of them so I guess we'll have to try again another day, but while he was playing with them he was being extremely cute about it!!




Yesterday Ethan took his first step! I texted Roger to tell him the news and he told me not to tell him that because he can't miss that! We got him to stand up today so we took a few pictures so everyone can see how big he's getting!! Isn't he growing so fast?? We think he's going to be walking soon.




The funnest thing lately that Ethan is doing though is dancing! Everytime we say "dance" and bounce a little bit he starts bobbing his head and shaking his arms. It's so cute! Maybe I can get a video uploaded on here sometime just so everyone can see him shake it!!



3 comments:

Krystin said...

so where will you guys be living when roger finally gets there? how long until he's up there? that must kind of stink... hows the baby growing going?

rogermar said...

I can't believe how much my baby boy has grown in these last few weeks. I miss him and mom so much and I can't wait to see you!

walters said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that he's already starting to almost walk! Time goes by so fast, and these little boys are growing up so fast! It breaks my heart! He's still as cute as ever! That's quite the moving story! I hate hate hate moving too! We'll see how it goes.