Monday, October 6, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Tour

I know it's been a few weeks, but I wanted to post a few pictures of us and the Winders. Roger and I had decided we wanted to go see the So You Think You Can Dance Tour before the season was over and since it was close to my birthday I figured it was a just present! I was so excited and it was everything I expected! I had so much fun seeing all of my favorite dances live including: the door dance with Twitch and Katee and the bed dance with Twitch and Kerrington. Twitch was my favorite dancer! I love his personality too. Roger took these pictures with his iPhone so they aren't that good, but oh well. I really didn't want to carry around my professional camera the whole time! Plus they wouldn't have allowed it in there because I would have to have a big flash for it! I wish we could've gotten some shots of them dancing but it didn't coming out good.
I wish Roger would smile more in pictures!


The Winders sat a few rows in front of us. It was so fun to go with them to Portland. We hadn't ever been around town so it was nice to see everything they had. It's a lot like Seattle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was so good to hear from you! your kids are ADORABLE! they are getting so big!

our blog is private now! so send us your email address so we can add you to

cacheandlindswalker@gmail.com

thanks!