Jenny tagged me so here goes...
You have to give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, you name them on your blog and you leave a comment notifying them on their blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Talking on ICQ
2. Being crazy about boys!
3. Going to Moses Lake Middle School since they were remodeling Chief Moses.
4. Dancing for Hirz Dance Company.
5. Moving across town with my family.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish Work
2. Do laundry
3. Clean kitchen floor
4. Do some homework..ARGH hate it!!
5. Edit pictures of kids for blog.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Anything with chocolate and peanut butter together.
3. Caramel Corn Quakers
5. String cheese
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt..including stinky school loans!!
2. Move to Tri-Cities
3. Build our dream home
4. Go to Mexico..always wanted to go..
5. Go to Hawaii..that was where I really wanted to go on a honeymoon.
5 places I have lived:
1. Moses Lake, WA
2. Avondale, AZ
3. Moses Lake, WA
4. Buena Vista, VA (five different places in Buena Vista in two years! Pretty impressive huh? We just didn't find a perfect apartment until the last year we lived there!!)
5. Moses Lake,WA and then Cheney, WA
5 jobs I have had:
1. David T. Earl, MD-Receptionist
2. Sun Health-Receptionist
3. Ruby Tuesday-Server
4. Campbell Construction & Development-Bookkeeper
5. Moses Lake Community Health-Human Resource Assistant
5 people I tag: