Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ali got her ears pierced!

The day after my birthday (yes I know I'm a little behind on blogging since that was Sept. 20) my mom, sister, the kids, and I went into Spokane to go school clothes shopping for my sister and my mom asked if I wanted to get Ali's ears pierced. Of course I said yes. This is something I've always wanted to do but everytime I think about doing it Roger is around and he didn't want to be there when it happened. She got cute little pink flowers. I tried to get a couple shots of them but she is way to wiggly. She did so good when they punched them through though. Just a couple tears and she was done. I thought it would last longer since she was 8 months old then, but I was wrong. She is such a champ. I think it's because she takes so much bullying from her older brother. Did I mention it took Roger three days to notice? He wasn't around for one of the days, but still. He didn't mind it just thought it would've been nice for me to tell him we did it!
I couldn't get one good picture of these two together. I'm thinking of letting Ethan's hair grow out for winter, but I'm not sure!
Unlike Ethan she puts everything in her mouth!! Yuck! This is her moving away from me.Yes, she saw the cat and just had to get him!
Here is my princess. I just love her personality so much. She's so different from Ethan. Since Ethan was the first I was a little more attached to him and wanted to hold him all the time so he's been the little cuddle bug, but with Aliana since I had to take care of Ethan I always had to set her down which makes her want to always wiggle out of my arms and onto the ground to explore. As soon as she gets the walking down I know I'll be in for something. She's already trying hard. I think she's got a touch of the flu right now so I'm hoping she'll sleep better and be back to her normal self soon! I didn't get any sleep last night so I'm a little irritable. :(

4 comments:

Royce said...

ash your kids are adorable!! i can't believe how big they are getting!! i love ali's sweatshirt!! it doesn't get too cold here so we don't really get to wear the cute fall clothes sad!! i miss you and can't wait to see you at christmas!! love you -aub

Anonymous said...

Love them. whose cat? Can't wait to see you.L.gm

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Ok those little earrings are adorable. I may have to do some fighting to let Ty let me pierce our little girls! Your kids are absolutely adorable as always!

Hil said...

those earrings look so cute! i remember winter/spring we were at the mall and you wanted to get her ears pierced lol!