Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's 2AM!!!

Why am I awake? Well my 8 month old has decided she wants to be awake right now. Since she sleeps in our room in her crib she wakes up a lot easier. It's so much nicer when I stay at my parents to have her in her own room because she'll sleep right through the night. I put her in bed with us, but she just wasn't having it so I gave up and came out to the living room and decided to let her play while I catch up on some blogs. I've been so busy working for my mom lately that I haven't had time to read what everyone else is up to. Aliana keeps on insisting that she needs to type on the keyboard. She keeps pulling herself up and lunging for it. She is so strong now. She will pull herself up on anything. She even tries to stand up in the middle of the floor but when she goes to grab something to pull herself up all the way she falls. I cannot believe how fast she is growing. Since she has been able to sit up all by herself she started pulling herself up and she is so daring because she'll just let go of anything and try and walk. She is so not like her brother. He didn't pull himself up for a while and he was afraid to let go. Once she gets her balance she tries to let go of whatever and walk. It's so weird to see her trying to walk around because she's so petite and tiny. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for it either. She gets into enough as it is just crawling around...and I know her and her brother will be even more of a handful once they can get into things together. Oh the joys I have to look forward to. You all need to remind me that I am waiting a while to have another one. Every time I see a newborn I get so baby hungry. I don't know why since neither of my two are that old!! Aww...but they are so sweet....I love being a mother. And yet I am awake at 2AM!!

No comments: