I think I've been tagged a couple times so here goes.
1. I like to have warm fuzzies on the bottoms of my feet. I don't necessarily like slippers, but nice fuzzy soft socks are good.
2. When I buy clothes for my kids I like to buy the same amount for each of them. If Ali gets a shirt I have to get Ethan a shirt and usually I try to match them so they look a little alike.
3. I like the eat the chocolate off of a snickers candy bar and then eat the middle. I don't do it every time, but I'd prefer it that way.
4. I pick at my face if I'm not wearing any make-up. I hate putting it on, but my face feels so much better when it's on.
5. I have to be touching something when I'm sleeping. If I sleep alone I have to touch either the bed post or the wall. It doesn't have to be my hand touching it just as long as a part of my body is. When I sleep with Roger I prefer to cuddle to make sure he's there...and it's more comforting.
5.5. I too am always thinking of ways I can improve on things...especially when it comes to organizing my apartment. It just doesn't feel the way I want it to, but it's probably because we are in a tiny little apartment with tons of baby stuff!!
I tag....whoever wants to share five crazy weird things about themselves..