Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yogurt is Yummy

I've been trying to teach Ethan how to feed himself. He's enjoying it a lot, but it's hard because I always have to clean up a big mess. One afternoon I had him eat some yogurt, which he loves. I poured into a bowl because it was too hard for him to get out of the cup it came in so this was the outcome when he was all done. I'm afraid almost all of it made it everywhere but his mouth! He wanted to get out! Can't you tell?
And then we found a smile! I love this picture!

1 comment:

The Graham Family! said...

Cute!! Thats so how ashlyn would be if I gave her yogurt like that! She has those same bowls that suction! Aliana is adorable! She's getting big! I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up. I think the kids after the first grow up faster too since they have older siblings to watch!