Sunday, March 30, 2008

FrIdAy



Friday my kids wore their matching sweaters and I wanted to make sure I got pictures of them. You can't really see their sweaters too much but you can tell they were striped. I love it when they match. Ethan has the cutest little face in this picture and his eyes are just lit up! Aliana is growing so fast. I can't believe how much bigger she is already.
Friday evening we decided to go play basketball in Warden with the Kislers and we left Ethan with my parents so he could go to bed on time and I didn't know if I was going to play or not so it would be hard to chase him around. I was told at first by my brother that I shouldn't play because there were going to be lots of really good players, but the sisters talked me into it and went and got me some clothes to wear. I really do suck, but I wanted the exercise. I did, however, make a basket! Yeah for me! Aliana was asleep in her carseat pretty much the whole time. I kept checking on her, but for the most part she was quiet and let her mommy have some fun. I think if I could play more often it'd definitely improve my game. :) Haha.... It feels good to be more active now! I can't remember the last time I played any sport just for fun.
The hardest part that night was leaving Ethan. We got him distracted so he wouldn't cry and quietly snuck out. The whole time we drove to Warden I was so sad thinking about his cute little face looking around and realizing we weren't there, but my dad informed me that he did really well and at 9:30 PM he went and got his blanket and took it to my mom implying that he was ready for bed. Isn't that so cute? I told Roger that I want another one already! I think I must be crazy, but I just love my kids. They mean the world to me and I never thought you could actually feel this way about anyone, but it's incredible and I love it. I don't know how I'd go on day-to-day without my sweet kids around me everyone morning, all day, and all night. They are my pride and joy! :)

No comments: