Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged thanks to Heather but it was right before I had my little trip to the hospital so I need to fill everyone in on six things about myself. I know my photo is a little out dated since it is from my senior year...three and half years ago, but I'm hoping it will help me to have motivation to get back down to a smaller size like I was in high school. It doesn't help that my husband is incredibly skinny either. Okay here goes!!!

1. I hate putting lotion all over my body. I get it from my dad. I think all women assume everyone does it after they get out of the shower, but I can't stand putting all the lotion on my hands. It's just the nastiest feeling having liquidy junk in between your fingers!! It's not something I am proud of either because everyone tells me if I would've lotioned my belly I probably wouldn't have as many stretch marks!! Guess I just have to live with them!

2. My biggest fear is losing a loved one. I don't know that I can say much more without tearing up. I love all of my family and friends so much that I just can't imagine my life without them. I read an article in the paper today about a family who lost three kids to carbon monoxide poisoning. The parents came home from work and found them all around a gas generator because the power was out on there street and it was cold. The youngest was 4 months. It just breaks my heart that things like this happen. Families are so important and our church really puts that emphasis on them which I love.

3. I can be a push over. Roger reminds me of this often, because when he tells me I need to tell someone something specific I tend to not say specifically what he says because I feel it's a little harsh. And I never argue just take whatever they say as the right answer. For instance when the temporary agency was looking for jobs that I could fill they were telling the businesses I was pregnant without me even having an interview so no one wanted to hire me. It's illegal for them to do that, but I didn't have the balls to tell the lady because I didn't want her to be mad and just stop looking for jobs for me!

4. I hate it when I tell someone something and they don't believe me! I'm not a liar especially if it's about myself. Like since I've been pregnant if the monitor doesn't say I'm having contractions they just say "oh you aren't having any contractions" when indeed I'm in horrible pain because I AM having contractions!! I remember when I was in labor with Ethan there were some contractions the monitor didn't pick up so I know I'm not lying!!

5. I am falling in love with Photography! I like so many different things and so many occupations still sound good, which is why it's good I'm just getting a degree in business, but I've found a love for photography. My mother has really instilled this in me. I find myself just itching to sit at the computer and play with photoshop. And when my mom and I are out on a shoot I just want to grab that camera and take over, but I know I am still learning and it will take practice.

6. I love scrapbooking!! However I haven't scrapbooked anything since my best buddy moved away from me in VA. We used to scrapbook together and we helped each other brainstorm. We also really loved to just SHOP for scrapbooking stuff. It was always fun to get out and do something girly and fun. I really miss having a close friend around. I know we all move on with our lives, but it's weird to think my closest friends aren't near. Why don't you all just move to Moses Lake so we can all have a scrapbooking party or even just a girls night out?



I hope all of this information helps everyone know a little more about me! I think I'm a pretty easy person to get along with, but some of you may disagree, who knows???



I tag....Lydia, Megan, Kristina, Kellie, and Stephanie.

No comments: