Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ethan's second 1st Birthday Party!!

On Sunday, November 11, we celebrated Ethan's birthday again with all my cousins in town, my grandparents, and Roger's parents. Roger's dad made some good Mexican food. Of course we had to have a pinata. All of the kids loved it, even Ethan. When we picked it up on Saturday he wouldn't stop staring at it. He thought it was cool!! It was pretty cold outside so as soon as EJ was done hitting it we took him in and Uncle Ben held him up in the window to watch everyone else swing. The last pinata picture is of my cousin Conner finally breaking it after we made it through all the younger cousins!!




Here is Ethan after he ate a cupcake!! He made even a bigger mess this time than with his other cake, but I guess I didn't get any pictures. He's opening presents and playing with them in his diaper!!









No comments: