Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving to Cheney

Well we have moved to Cheney. Although I wasn't sure I wanted to leave Moses Lake...I have decided it is the best for my little family. We found an apartment really quickly and we love it. It's only a two bedroom but that'll have to do us for a little while until we can get a bigger one. The managers are LDS so that's a plus. We don't have a computer yet so I probably won't be able to post many pictures. I am in Moses Lake until this evening so I'm planning on getting some pictures up of Ali before I leave that my mom took yesterday. She's growing so fast.


We had the kid's well child checks last week. Aliana was 13 lbs. 8 oz. and 25 inches long and Ethan was 24 lbs. 15 oz and 33 inches long. Ali is growing like a weed. She is still very petite and we know she didn't get it from my family (in the doctor's words).


My brother leaves for his mission today. It is very sad and I don't know if I'll be able to keep it together when I have to say goodbye to him. We have spent a lot of fun times together these last few months and I'm going to miss all of the fun we had. My mom took some awesome photos of him. There is one below but you can check out a few more here.

No comments: