Sunday, September 30, 2007

Life...

This last week has been a stressful one for my family and our friends. A lot has been going on and I just wish that people would only be supportive instead of being so judgemental towards others when there could be some fault involved but not as much as perceived. People have to remember the values we've been taught. I hate it when people say things that they have NO idea about because they've never worked in that field or even know any business about it. I'd like to know that people would have empathy for others and only care. When people think that someone deserves something bad to happen to them they aren't being kind. I know I can not say I have been perfect in this area but after all of these struggles I hope to only grow from this experience and think that no one deserves to go through such harsh trials.

Life is precious and we have to make the best of it not the worst. Life on Earth is only such a small part of our eternal life so we should make wise decisions. We all make mistakes but we hope to only learn from them.

I hope that everything gets worked out and we all get through these trials together. We love you all and our prayers go out to everyone.

No comments: