Sunday, October 7, 2007

Photo Shoot

My mom had a photo shoot Wednesday and since I help her I took Ethan with me since it was to take pictures of a little 2 year old. Ethan helped keep her get focused a little bit but she was so stubborn. As soon as she saw the camera she would look away. I felt bad because her mom said that she has tons of pictures of the back of her head because she just hates cameras. I guess I'm pretty lucky that Ethan is tolerable to the camera. Well here are a few my mom took of them together when he was trying to get her to pose. Her name is Addy and was just a cutie. She had the most beautiful blue eyes! I don't think any of my kids have a chance of getting blue eyes!! That was a long day for Ethan because we spent almost 2 1/2 hours just trying to get some good pictures of Addy. He was so good though. I think I got a good workout though because my shins were hurting so bad afterwards. And I felt like my tummy had gotten smaller...which probably isn't true but I felt like I was carrying less weight. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to get a picture loaded soon so everyone can see my belly.





2 comments:

Aly said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Reams Fam said...

How cute are those two together! Ethan is adorable!